Mortgage Assistance

If you are having financial difficulty

If you are struggling to make your mortgage payments – or you’ve missed payments – please contact Royal Business Bank, Mortgage Services Department toll free at (888) 616-8188. It’s critical to keep the lines of communication open when you’re trying to resolve issues with your account.
You may also contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to find a
HUD-certified housing counseling agency by calling 800-569-4287. Additional information is made available by HUD on its website at Your state housing finance authority may also be able to help. Please visit their website at

Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF)

The Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) is a federal assistance program that helps homeowners who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 pay their mortgage or other home expenses. Please contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) at 855-411-2372 or visit

States Homeowners Assistance Fund

You can also find the state homeowner assistance fund by going to the state homeowners assistance fund websites.