RBB is a Leader in Personal & Business Banking Services
Since opening our first branch in Los Angeles in 2008, Royal Business Bank (RBB) has grown rapidly by adding branches in Southern California, Nevada, New York, Chicago, and Hawaii. We are a full-service bank offering comprehensive commercial and consumer products and services.
- Royal Business Bank established headquarters in Los Angeles.
- Royal Business Bank acquired Ventura County Business Bank, Oxnard and First Asian Bank, Las Vegas.
- Royal Business Bank acquired Los Angeles National Bank, Buena Park.
- Royal Business Bank was awarded the "Super Premier" status by Findley Reports.
- Royal Business Bank acquired TomatoBank, Alhambra.
- Royal Business Bank became certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
- Royal Business Bank was awarded the Giraffe award by the National Asian-American Coalition.
- Royal Business Bank was ranked 3rd by S&P Global Market Intelligence’s ranking of the top-performing community banks with assets between $1 billion and $10 billion.
- RBB Bancorp listed its common stock on NASDAQ under the RBB symbol.
- RBB Bancorp took the 2nd spot in S&P Global Market Intelligence's 2017 ranking of the top performing community banks with assets between $1 billion and $10 billion.
- Royal Business Bank acquired First American International Bank, Brooklyn.
- Royal Business Bank acquired Pacific Global Bank, Chicago.
- Royal Business Bank acquired certain assets and liabilities of the Honolulu, Hawaii branch office of Bank of the Orient.
Let us be Your Most Trusted Financial Advisor
At RBB we combine the service benefits of a nationwide bank with a personal banking touch that only a community bank can offer. We serve our community by offering Commercial and Industrial loans, residential mortgages and small business loans. Our staff has years of dedicated service living and working in our local communities. Sharing a common culture with our customers helps us understand their needs and provide more personalized service. We believe that our strong local community ties, our extensive industry knowledge and our fast response time is a competitive advantage in our markets.
We want to get to know you to understand your needs so we can go above and beyond by providing the right financial services to drive positive outcomes in your life.